Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Free Jello and almost Free Pudding and Cottage Cheese at Meijer!

Right now, on Meijer's Mealbox, (see bottom of my blog) you can print a coupon for $1.50 off any 2 Jello or pudding 4 serve packages. They are $.74 per box for Jello so use the coupon and they are free! I believe the pudding is $.88 per box - still a great deal! Breakstone cottage cheese is also a great buy - the Mealbox Q is for $2 off 2. Buy 2 of the single serve with fruit (normally 3/$3.33) and you pay only $.22 for 2! Dean's ice cream is 1/2 price this week and again, there is a Mealbox Q for $1.00 off 2, so pay even less!

Remember, Meijer coupons are 1 (of each kind) per transaction.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I officially stink at this...but I did grab everyone else's left behind $5.00/$25.00 coupons...so I walked out with $30 anyway! Big score! ;)