Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

I've learned a lot about couponing in 2008 and hope to take it to a new level in 2009. I will be setting up a spreadsheet (a good New Year's Day project) which will track my savings and expenditures regarding coupon use (I have to prove to myself that this is all worth it and as the saying goes, "Numbers don't lie") I will share my savings monthly. There is time involved in this pursuit (couponing). I'm hoping to cut that down to about 10 or less hours a week. I still have a class to finish and a new profession to begin. That said, I should probably go do some shopping today that I won't have to account for (at least on the spreadsheet). I'm hoping for some freebies today.

Enjoy the background. There were others I would have chosen based on my preferences but chose this one in honor of dh and his other passion.

No comments: