Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jewel Day 1



What an incredible sale Jewel is having! Get there if you can! For my readers who have an Albertson's close by - this is coming to you - don't miss out! This was 11 or 12 separate transactions, which kept the OOP low.

Total OOP: less than $33.74
Total Savings: $484.81
Items:
32 Febreze (these were a money maker so I had to buy them)
48 boxes fruit snacks (again a money maker and only $.21 OOP for 12 boxes)
11 boxes Go-gurt
12 packages Yoplait kids yogurt
1 bag Thomas' mini bagels (lunch)
1 package drinkable yogurt (lunch - not pictured)
1 package Fiber One yogurt
5 Always Infinity
6 6 packs Sprite and Coke
7 bisquik
1 Fiber One Pancake mix
5 Fuze drinks

3 8 lb packages Iams Smart Puppy (for my oldest daughter's dog)

16 Garnier haircare products (walgreens)

I think that's everything, but I may be forgetting something since it's all been put away. Day 2 is cereal and more fruit snacks day.

No comments: